CCAR has two regularly scheduled nets:
- The weekly voice net held on Thursday’s at 7:30 PM. The net consists of stations checking in by zones, announcements, and practice drill messages. The net is held on the W3EOC Linked UHF System on 446.525 (West Chester), 446.175 (Northern Chester County), and 448.875 (Southern Chester County). All have minus inputs and PL of 100.
- Voice Net activation script: SOP4-CCAR_Info_Net_Script_20181113.pdf
- In the event of a failure in the Linked UHF Repeater System, net operations will shift to the W3EOC Coatesville Repeater on 441.950. This repeater has positive offset and a PL of 100
- The weekly digital net is held directly after the conclusion of the regular voice net. The digital modes and frequencies change weekly and are announced at the beginning of the net.
- Digital Net Activation script: SOP6-NBEMS-Net-Script-20171221.pdf